Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohitians
Creator III
Creator III

Total Sum on each level in Pivot Table

Hi Friends,

I have three  levels 

I want  total of AVB bank to be  whole total ...same  way DR1 total for the whole of DR1 and Anil Singh total to be of only his..is this possible so that i can compare how much Anil SIngh is contributing to whole of DR1 and Avb bank.

Count(DISTINCT{<Channel={'Avb Bank'},Application_Contract={"=sum({<Channel={'Avb Bank'},TransFlag={1},Product_Code-={'$(vExcludeProductCodes)'},GL_Code={1},
FiscalMonth={$(=max({<TableFlag={1}>}FiscalMonth))},FiscalYear={$(=max({<TableFlag={1}>}FiscalYear))}>}LWM)>0"}
,FiscalMonth={"$(=max(FiscalMonth))"},FiscalYear={"$(=max(FiscalYear))"}>}Fsc_employee_id)

Thanks.

Channelstructure1DR1FSC Activation CMFSC Activation PMPMSD
AVB BankTotalsTotals1972317558-
Growth Market NWTotals500480-
Anil Singh10080-
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This one is fairly complex, would think if you can attache sample QVW, that should help get some responses.  The only thing I really have is Design Blog base URL, you can use that to search the posts there to see if you can find something that will help, not exactly which piece you may need here, so going to let you dig around yourself instead of me offering up something and being way off base.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

This will also kick things back up in the list, so someone else may see it now and offer something more direct too.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.