Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolandg1881
Creator
Creator

Total Value problem

Pic.jpgHi everybody!

Perhaps anybody can help me before i got crazy. 😉

I have the following query for my Qlik Report the Data i got from our Database and its necessary to use crosstable.

"Costs
Crosstable (BABMonth,BABValue,7)
LOAD
Kostenstelle AS BAB_Kstelle_Id,
KostenartId AS BAB_Kart_Id,
name AS BAB_Kart_Name,
Kostenart AS BAB_PlanIstArtName,
if(name = '(Plfix)',s1,0) AS Test,
erfassdatum AS BAB_Datum,
gJahr AS BAB_Jahr,
s1 AS Juni,
s2 AS Juli,
s3 AS August,
s4 AS September,
s5 AS Oktober,
s6 AS November,
s7 AS Dezember,
s8 AS Jänner,
s9 AS Februar,
s10 AS März,
s11 AS April,
s12 AS Mai;"

when i make a diagram/table in Qlik i have the problem that the total values of the individual accounts are correct but the total above the accounts is not correct.

The formula for the total looks like that

"Sum({<[BAB_PlanIstArtName]={'Costs'}>}[BABWert])" for the actually costs

"Sum({<[BAB_PlanIstArtName]={'Planosts'}>}[BABWert])" for the planned costs (budget)

Does anybody know what the could be the problem?

I show it on the picture.

Labels (1)
  • Total

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be you missed picture / image?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Since you are using a Pivot Table, the only thing of which I can think is the following Help link, hopefully that may be what you need on this one:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/...

My post will also kick things back up, so someone else may see things and have a better answer too.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.