Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Total sales

Hi

I have Unit number , Date, Sales fields, I would like to calculated sum of sales for each unit number , from the minimum date of each department number to select no of months.

ex:   I have Unit 1 in the year 2004/jan/25 sale $100, for the same Unit on 2004/feb/21 I have sale say $200 and for the

Unit 2 in the year 2006/<mar/25 sale $50, for the same Unit on 2007/Apr/19 I have sale say $250

now I would like to calculate a field on Date which will give me  First 2Month, 4monts, 6Month, .....>24Month.

if I select on first 2Months I would like to see

for Unit number 1  Sale 300

for Unit number 2  Sale 50

Can any one help on this.

Please find the sample data on attachment.

Thanks

John

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to find out the actual months completed by each Unit from its minimum date to till today, I need these months to calculate Months Bucket for each Unit.

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Could you please let me know the startdate and end date which you are passing to the expression. Becuase Iam confused what is the start date and end date you required. Can you please provide with the sample data.

Thanks,
Sreeman

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sreemannarayana

I am not using any expression, I would like to calculate a field in the data model which will gives me the months between minimum Date of every unit to maximum date of that unit

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Can you please see the below screen shot. Are you expecting the same.

Thanks,

Sreeman.