Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasmahajan

Trigger set to variable not working but when we select in list then working in web-view

Dear all,

Find attached qvw  here i have 2 button action select in field  and after select in field  field level trigger is set to change the value of variable

vAppreviewhostkey  to change it into 1 or 7 , if i click on button 1.server low util then OSI_NAME should display and when i press 7.Low Util SAN Fs Button then HOSTKEY_CHECKNO7 should display in access point. it works normal but not working in web view.

Please give feedback .\

Thanks in adv.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi vikas,

Not sure, but it may be Non-supporting the On-change event trigger in Ajax / Webview Mode.

May be the workaround, you can directly assign the expression to your variable.

vAppReviewHostKey

=if(GetFieldSelections(_CheckNo)=7,'HOSTKEY_CHECKNO7',if(GetFieldSelections(_CheckNo)=8,'HOSTKEY_CHECKNO8','OSI_NAME'))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Please share the screenshot of error you are getting in accesspoint.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi vikas,

Not sure, but it may be Non-supporting the On-change event trigger in Ajax / Webview Mode.

May be the workaround, you can directly assign the expression to your variable.

vAppReviewHostKey

=if(GetFieldSelections(_CheckNo)=7,'HOSTKEY_CHECKNO7',if(GetFieldSelections(_CheckNo)=8,'HOSTKEY_CHECKNO8','OSI_NAME'))

vikasmahajan
Author

I think you are settu thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.