Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Two conditions on button

Hello everyone,

I have button object,like on the picture below. Now, button filter all entries that have posting date between date field, but I also have rows in table that need to be filter on other condition.That rows include entries before start date (07.01.2014), something like balance at date. Can I add one more condition on button object?

1.png

Tnx for help

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Of course you can add more than one action to your button. Just click on your button, go to properties>actions>add.

Then choose what kind of action you would like your button to execute. Pay attention to the order of the actions, because they will be executed according to the order of the action list.

I hope this helped!

BR,

T

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

of course you can add more actions at the button

And you can also run a scripy (VB or JS)

Not applicable
Author

Tnx Tibor,

You helped me with a answer,but I see now that I have one more problem. I also want to set two condition on two different field, and to call that with same button. Is that possible?

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

yeah, it is possible.

OK you can go adding conditions or actions you want, orderly and fields or variables you want

Not applicable
Author

I added three conditions, but only my third is valid, bacause filter is on the same table, but on the three different field. Can I make it apply all three filter together?

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Can you upload the file Qv to see them or an simple example

Not applicable
Author

If you have a condition like Clear All for the second action, then you can see that only your third is applied. From what you have written, I think you have made 3 Select in Field actions on three different fields. If it so, you should see all three of them being selected/in action. But I think you have different actions. Could you post your actions/conditions, because without knowing them, I can't give you a proper answer to your problem.

BR,

T