Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

UPDATE: QlikView 9.0 SR2 (Build 7320) is Now Available

All,

QlikView 9.0 SR2 (Build 7314) Desktop and Server is now available for download. Please visit http://www.qlik.com/download to access.

Thank you for your continued support in making our software the best it can be!

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I do not see it in the download page?

Kind regards,

Janusz

Not applicable
Author

Due to a technical problem, we have temporarily removed the SR2 download. I will post here when it is once again available for release.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are you going to make some changes in 9.0 SR2? Is that you are saying?

Regards,

Janusz

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Bad news travels fast :-(. I've already got questions from two customers about the nature of the bugs(?) that rendered the withdrawal of SR2. Is there any more information available? Is it a security issue?

Best regards

Michael

Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

There was a bug in section access with dynamic data reduction that warranted the withdrawl of SR2.

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi John,

Is there an ETA on this?

Why is it that we have had a very public Beta of 9.0 but nothing at all on either of the 2 service releases? It might have actually helped!

Stephen

Qlik_Trigg
Employee
Employee

Stephen

The current ETA is the beginning of next week. Why no beta for SR's? Its a good question and one we'll take in. Personally (and this a personal perspective), I'd be ok dedicating time to evaluating and testing full releases, but think a more rapid SR release schedule (ie every few months) might be beyond my means and more distracting than useful. Appreciate the offer of help in beta running on SR's (and it was welcomed and very productive for us during the 9.0 beta), so let us come back to you.

John T

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I second Stephens thoughts on this.

And John, even if agree with time being limited for testing I would also appreciate a possibility to test beta-versions even for SRs. Maybe that should not be released to the general public but a limited group outside QT (lets say certified partner consultants) could have access to beta-versions. (I actually did get access to the RC for SR2 but I'm not sure that was intentional :-))

/Michael

Not applicable
Author

We are planning to upgrade our QLikView 8.0 because the SAP Project Needs, is it proper to Upgrade to 9.0? or we better to upgrade with 8.5 version. When is the exact time for 9.0 Full version release.?