Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to select dimensions from pivot table

We have multiple qlikview applications all with the same problem. On the dashboard we have pivot tables made out of 2 or 3 dimensions eg. below

pivot.jpg

You are then able to select an expression, and then the related dimensions will be selected (e.g. BGD and 4 days wait).

There is then functionality in place for another table to display instead when both dimensions have a selection.

At some point in the last few weeks, some users are now unable to select from the pivot table,

i.e. their selections don't seem to 'stick' , and/or they get a big grey cross over the pivot table (as below)

pivot3.jpg

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Its important to the the following

• This was never a problem previously, and all tables worked for all users.
  • This functionality works for myself (an admin) and some other standard users. It does not work for some admins and some other standard users. I cannot see a pattern here.
  • This is happening across every application with a  pivot table of this sort. Have tried stripping this down to the most basic and the problem still exists.
  • There have been no significant changes to these applications.
  • Most users use the same browser and version (IE 11) and there is no pattern here. However we have a user who this works in chrome, but does not in IE

0 Replies