Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braham
Creator
Creator

Unknown error in Load statement

Good Afternoon,

I have just encountered a very strange error when loading a model that has run for a long time. When loading in-line tables I get an 'Unknown' error. What is strange is that the model builds perfectly when built using another logon profile. I can only assume that it has something to do with my logon profile. I have deleted temporary files in the windows user folders. I have also rebooted the server. There is lots of disk, memory and processing resources available.

Some thoughts on this would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
braham
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the input on this issue. I deleted my profile (including the registry entries) and e-created it. The models now build without an issue. I assume something in my profile was causing the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you share the script of the table where it fails/errors out?

pradeep_s
Creator
Creator

Please look into Script log. You can see where it is failing.

Or Share it here.

braham
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the input on this issue. I deleted my profile (including the registry entries) and e-created it. The models now build without an issue. I assume something in my profile was causing the problem.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Braham, I am going to mark your last post as the solution, just FYI, but my best hunch as to what may have been wrong would be something in your Settings.ini file settings, that is located by default here: C:\Users\UserProfileName\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView

This at least gives you something to check if it happens to occur again, you can simply rename the file, and it will recreate when you reopen the Desktop Client again, just be sure Desktop is closed when you rename, otherwise things may not clear properly etc.  Thanks for coming back to post what did work.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.