Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using YEAR function in Set Analysis

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Year function in Set Analysis in the following context, but no data are returned. Could anyone advise where I'm going wrong? The formula works normally until I introduce the fourth 'year(INT_DATE)={2014}' condition. I have tried enclosing '2014' in single and double quotes with no luck (when the formula is working as it is, the '2014' will likely be replaced by a variable):

COUNT({$<INT_ACTIVITY_CLASS_INDEX={0},INT_USER_LISTING_ID={2},SEARCH_INDEX={1}, year(INT_DATE)={2014}>} INT_ACTIVITY_ID)

Thanks.

Gavin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

You can't use year(INT_DATE).... it should not be a function but should be a field.

GO to your script and create one more line

year(INT_DATE) as Year

and now use

Year = {2014} or

Year = {'2014'}

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

You can't use year(INT_DATE).... it should not be a function but should be a field.

GO to your script and create one more line

year(INT_DATE) as Year

and now use

Year = {2014} or

Year = {'2014'}

Not applicable
Author

Manish is correct. If you want to avoid that and use it in expression, write this

COUNT({$<INT_ACTIVITY_CLASS_INDEX={0},INT_USER_LISTING_ID={2},SEARCH_INDEX={1}>} if(year(INT_DATE)=2014,INT_ACTIVITY_ID))

Not applicable
Author

Thank you both.

2908nmadao
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi all,

I have a question, I have a filed - Open Date Time and this field format is as follows:

DD/MM/YYY HH:MM:SS

I would like to be able  to create, in my script, a YEAR() function referring to this field and gathering per year....

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks

Nelson.

2908nmadao
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi all,

I have a question, I have a filed - Open Date Time and this field format is as follows:

DD/MM/YYY HH:MM:SS

I would like to be able to create, in my script, a YEAR() function referring to this field and gathering per year....

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks

Nelson.