Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using results from IBM SPSS Modeler

Hi,

I joined the community last week and I am fairly new in using QlikView. I make my living as a predictive modeler for a major company in Sweden. I have two main tools at my disposal, IBM SPSS Modeler and QlikView.

Today I have a simple way to publish the predictive models from SPSS Modeler into QlikView. This is achieved by creating bookmarks in QlikView that sales people have access to. The solution is that I type the results (equation) from SPSS Modeler into advanced selection and then publish it as a bookmark. For simple models as linear regression and logistic classification this is not a problem, but when it comes to Neural Network it gets a little bit sticky.

I wonder if there is a better way to publish the results from SPSS Modeler into QlikView? Predictive models from SPSS Modeler can be exported in PMML-format and stored in an .xml file. Does QlikView support PMML code/format? If so, then that could solve my problem described above. Then both simple and advanced models can be handled the same way and easily imorted into QlikView using script. Does anyone have any experience from using PMML in QlikView?

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter!

Did you fix the problem? I am searching for a way to connect PMML code to Qlik Sense. I think that if you found a way to connect PMML to QlikView, it could be the same process to Qlik Sense.

Thank you!