Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using single button , need to toggle between two straight table

Hi,

I have two Straight table in the attached applicaion. With the help of a button, I want to hide one Table and activate another table. For example, If table 1 is open, then on pressing the button, table 1 should go and table 2 should open. Again, If I press the button , table 1 should open and 2 should hide.

Thanks,

Gerard

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

check this example in the first sheet i used a button

in the button you change the value of a variable look in the button triggers

for each table i assigned a conditional show in the layout tab.

the second sheet is what i prefer to use is using a container with no need for variables

hope it helps you

View solution in original post

6 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

check this example in the first sheet i used a button

in the button you change the value of a variable look in the button triggers

for each table i assigned a conditional show in the layout tab.

the second sheet is what i prefer to use is using a container with no need for variables

hope it helps you

rohit214
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Gerard

please find the attachment

thanks& regards

rohit

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Liron it was great and awesome. The 2nd sheet that you have created was very useful, this is how i want , so that moreover it is looking like a spinner, that we can select any table we want. The problem is ,in my client system they are using qlikview 9, so container object is not supprted. Is there any other way like wat u have created. So that it will work in QV 9.

Regards,

Gerard.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

It is working fine, thanks for your valuable time.

Regards,

Gerard

lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi look at the second sheet it works with buttons but looks like a tab

Not applicable
Author

Thanks liron,

I will go with option one. But when i have multiple charts as in the attached application.

When i select chart 1 , it will open up. When i select chart 2 , chart 1 will be minimized and chart 2 will be seen. Button is used to toggle between invoice chart and spend chart. So totally there are chart 1, chart2 and a button(used to togglet between invoice and spend chart). Now when i click chart 1 , automatically chart 2 will be minimixed , simillarly i want the other chart either invoice or spend which is opened to be minimized.

So at a time i can see only 1 chart.

Regards,

Gerard