Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qv11user
Contributor
Contributor

Values are showing 0 in accesspoint

Hello All,

I have developed one Qlikview report and published to accesspoint. One of the business user is facing strange issue, when he open the report from Accesspoint all values are showing zeros.

If i open Source and User documents manually I am able to see values properly.

Did anyone faced this issue?? If yes please guide me here.

Regards,

QV User

5 Replies
santoshknc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Does the application uses any Section Access ?

Thanks

qv11user
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Yes. Application has section access. But if i open the app with user credentials manually, i am able to see data.

We are facing issue in accesspoint only.

Regards,

QV User

santoshknc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

ok, This could be because of the following reasons

Please make a note that the QVW file when you view them in your local QV Desktop client and in Accesspoint both work little different especially when it comes to Section Access. So you check if you can view the data in Accesspoint with you credentials

-> If you can view the data in AccessPoint and the user cannot view it, then User was not given the read access. So check that

--> If you cannot view the data in Accesspoint, then check the code of section access how you have written.

Colin-Albert

Have you included the login for the account that runs the QlikView Distribution Service as an ADMIN in your section access table?

The data is loaded by the QDS service, so needs full access to load all data.

santoshknc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

You were able to resolve it ? If Yes, then mark the respected answer as correct and helpful, so that it will be easy for other users to search and mark their solution.

Thanks,

Santosh.