cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Values get off / shows zero

Hi Experts,

I have a calculation which considers YTD logic which shows value, but randomly sometimes values get off and shows zero(which actually has some values) .

Without knowing the root cause and as a solution, I ask admin team to delete the .shared file and refresh the task. And it resolves my issue for that time being. But the issue happens regularly which bothers the users.

Has anyone faced this weird kind of issue? do you have any permanent solution to this issue?

Any suggestion/ help is appreciated.

Thanks,

SK

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I could not able to upload any image because of the security reason.

But this issue got resolved, as there was some hidden field which was being selected and locked which was resulting the Revenues to turn into zeros. Anyways thanks for the suggestion and help!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't believe, The main reason may get off is there must be not having values on that filter. Could be only one reason is that. Can you try using Table box for testing and let us know to find the root cause

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

As I said, this column is a calculated one with year to date logic. This has definitely value in it which appears after refreshing the task.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Even though, It won't. Can you explain with images at least.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I could not able to upload any image because of the security reason.

But this issue got resolved, as there was some hidden field which was being selected and locked which was resulting the Revenues to turn into zeros. Anyways thanks for the suggestion and help!