Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

View Bottome

Hi Community ,

I am anew QV developer and I am try to  create anew ad hoc report and I need once the user click on the bottom object called

( view report ) the data show up directly in the straight table ?

Please support

Thanks

9 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Sorry, I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve. This bottom object is a button object or something else?

What data do you want to show in the chart? Just the data per current user selection (so you just want to show the chart), or do you want to apply filters?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

what is bottom object? Do you mean to say hide / show report based on click your object?

May be you can create Text Box / Button Object -> Create a variable and change your variable value based on Object Actions.. Put your variable name in the Layout -> Conditional

Check the sample..

Not applicable
Author

Yes it is button object called ( View ) and the data is ready in the straight table , just what  i ma looking for it is once the user choose all his dimension and he need to view the report just click in this bottom to show up the data .

hopefully its clear for you now

many thanks

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

You can check it here..

Customizable Straight Table‌ - This will work based on Dimension and Expression Selection.

If you want to display the chart based on button object , you need to add one more variable and do the action (Set Variable, Previous thread attachment). Then you can add the variable into the Layout tab

like..

Layout -> Conditional -> YourVariable..

Check it here too

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

Sample Attached.. Based on the above Link

Not applicable
Author

This way is correct and work with me fine for any chart except straight table chart in ad hoc report !

because once the user choose his dimension and click whatever measure he choose direct the report show up and i want to wait until the user click on the view report button to display the chart !!

I think we need to use trigger 

thanks

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi Mansour,

Sorry i didn't get you. Are you asking question / Telling the Suggestion..?

Edit:

There is no need to add the Trigger here. I just added the view report variable value into Chart Properties ->  General -> Calculated Condition. You can remove it and check..

Capture.JPG

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Please find attached file for solution.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan ,

Many thanks for your effort

Regards ,

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Did you get the answer?  If yes close this thread by giving Correct and Helpful answers to the posts which helps you.

Regards,

jagan.