Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual Cues for Annual Subtotal in a Pivot Table

I'm trying to identify the ratings that are plus or minus 10% of the corporate average for each year in a pivot table.  Both the Major Area and the Year are dimensions in the table.

The expressions I'm using for the visual cue for UPPER is Avg(Rating)*1.1 to highlight in green and for LOWER is Avg(Rating)*.90 to highlight in red.

My problem is that the ratings are highlighted based on the corporate average ratings for ALL the years versus the corporate average rating for EACH year.  (For example, 5.64 and 5.67 should also be highlighted in green in year 2012)

What is the proper expression to highlight cells based on the yearly corporate average versus the average of all the years?  Thank you!

14 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Glad to help. Please close the thread by marking it as answered

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I was kind of hoping to score some points for my effort. But since you marked the question as "Assumed Answered" you didn't credit anyone for helping you to solve this... 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Petter, sorry, I thought that was the way to close the thread. What

should I do? I didn't see any other way of "closing" this. I certainly

want you to receive credit for your solution... please tell me what I

should do.

Holly

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think you pressed "Mark as Correct" at one of your comments or at your question instead of pressing the "Mark as Correct" on my comment.

There should be an gray button that says "Unmark as Correct" in the place where you marked it initially as correct. If you press that you could reassign it.

br

Petter S

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for such simple solution.