Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djih
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Voucher Linking

Hi together,

my newest challene is to create a linkin between different vouchers.

GIven:
We have DocumentNumber from different vouchers (steps) in the order processing. Starting with Quote -> Order -> DeliveryNotice -> Receipt -> Refund. Each type of voucher has a DocumentType and a reference to its parent vouchers, as well an unique reference to itself.  We need to Link every voucher with all its coresponding parents.

Some difficulties:
-> steps can be left out (e.g. there isn't always a DeliveryNotice before Invoice) : This is the part where I couldn't find a solution. So please show me your wisdom 😉

I have attached an example of what my rawdata is, what teh target should look like and my best try so far.

Edit: Busines logic: We start with Quotes (DocType A). Then an Order (DocTypes U) can be created out of a Quote. Or an Order can be created without an Quote. A DeliveryNotice (DocTypes L) can be created ot of an Order, or without. Then there are Receipts (DocTypes R) which have to be created out of an Order or an DeliveryNotice. Finally there could be aRefund (DocTypes G) created out of the Receipt. I hope this helps.

best regards, Chris

Labels (2)
2 Replies
msKarthikeyan
Employee
Employee

Hi,

can you give bit more info.

I think if u can apply the business logic it will be easy to build the logic.

-karthik 

djih
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

I've edited the original post with more details on the business logic