Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Web view

Hi,

Some times when I open the web view, I get some message like Navigation problem.

Can anyone tell me why is it so?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Novello

Niharika,

do you have any extension on your document? What version of Qlikview do you have? What version of IE do you have installed?  Note:

IE10 is only supported from V11.20 SR2 +

IE11 is only supported from V11.20 SR5

yes, I am asking for browsers because webview uses whatever IE you have installed on your machine, and maybe is not a supported Qlik built.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Do you use any map on your qvw implemetation?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No I did'nt use any map

Not applicable
Author

Try closing down the qlikview application completely and then opening up a blank qlikview app.

After you do that you can open the actual qvw of your preference and the issue will be gone.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Niharila,

What kind of problems you are getting while using webview.

multibox won't work in the webview

Giuseppe_Novello

Niharika,

do you have any extension on your document? What version of Qlikview do you have? What version of IE do you have installed?  Note:

IE10 is only supported from V11.20 SR2 +

IE11 is only supported from V11.20 SR5

yes, I am asking for browsers because webview uses whatever IE you have installed on your machine, and maybe is not a supported Qlik built.

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

I am using IE9.As suggested by KavrosDA , once I close the total application and then open a blank app, the problem is gone.