Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Webview causing QlikView to not respond (IE9)

Hi,

My WebView had been working fine until today. Now when I try to access WebView it just stalls QlikView: my cursor becomes the loading cursor, nothing gets shown on the page, and after a while the top of the QlikView window says it's 'Not Responding'. I have IE9 and QlikView v11.20, SR5.

Any insights into what's going on here? I've tried reseting IE but still WebView does not work.

Thanks and best regards,

Ryan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had a similar problem when use extension objects but afeter several tests I see the correct convination is IE11 and QV 11.2 SR5, because when I try to work with IE10 and QV 11.0 SR2 did not work with web view, this is my experience, I hope it's usefull for you.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

HI,

Do you have some extension object in your QVW?

Best Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Good point -- the qvw that I initially experienced the problem with had an extension object in it. But now none of my QVWs will load in webview.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I had a similar problem when use extension objects but afeter several tests I see the correct convination is IE11 and QV 11.2 SR5, because when I try to work with IE10 and QV 11.0 SR2 did not work with web view, this is my experience, I hope it's usefull for you.

Best regards.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Upgrading to IE11 fixed my issue, too.

Best,

Ryan