Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbushey1
Creator III
Creator III

Webview different layout than desktop

Hi there,

I have seen a few threads about this over the years but havent come across a solution, or a cause yet.

I have many pivot tables and I am trying to align them to they look nicely stacked from access point. What I have come to realize is that they look really nice in desktop mode but when you switch to webview they have large gaps between them. I realized this was because of the size to data option so I turned that off and resized the boxes down. I thought this had solved my problem but when I switch back to webview I get all this extra space after the last row and before my scrollbar when I didnt have this in desktop mode.

Any ideas on how I could resolve this AND make the charts maintain a nice spacing between each other?

spaceIssue_community.png

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

The webview used the IE to render the objects and therefore this a "feature" from the IE (maybe an upgrade to newer release might change that. If you work if a qlikview-server forget the webview and look only per access point with a modern browser like firefox or chrome on your applications.

- Marcus