Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Weighted total to get percentage contribution

Hello fellow QV users,

How are you all doing 🙂 Kay, this time I have a really easy problem I am sure, yet I cannot get it to work.

I am working with a set of call centre data and what I want to do is workout the % of total time spent for a particular activity. I have the following

AvgAnsweredTime, CallsAnswered, AvgHoldTime, StaffedTime

To set a bit of context, holdtime is already included in answeredtime so I need to remove this out for a particular reason. The expression I want to write should look like this and it is for a straight table

((AvgAnsweredTime*CallsAnswered)-(AvgAnsweredTime*CallsAnswered))/StaffedTime

What I should see is a decimal (percentage) of what the remaining time is in respect to staffed. Sorry for my terrible explaination of this, not my strong point in explaining things LOL.

I tried using the column function but that didnt work either. I get a '-' appearing by my agent list.

Cheers,

Byron

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

No need to reply, I should have checked my data integrity first to make sure that this is not creating an underfined value 🙂 🙂 🙂

Otherwise, got this to work for other queries

Cheers gents,

Byron

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

No need to reply, I should have checked my data integrity first to make sure that this is not creating an underfined value 🙂 🙂 🙂

Otherwise, got this to work for other queries

Cheers gents,

Byron