Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III

Wrong aggrgeate value in Trend chart

Hi,

I am using below expression in DImension..

=Aggr(If(Rank(MonthYear,4)<=6, MonthYear), MonthYear)

and

BELOW IS AS EXPRESSION

Sum({$<[Met]={'PX'},[Metric]-={"'-'"},Group-={"''-"}>}Number)

I want last month trend, which working fine but giving some aggregate value (attach screenshot).. could you please look what's wrong in the code which is bringing this aggregate value.

Thanks

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

When you do with some calculation as dimension you need to suppress from that dimension. Can you check "Suppress When Value is Null" option box should be checked

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I am using Qlik Sense and there is suppress option in Qlik Sense..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, It is there called "Include Null Values" you need to disable that?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

May be try this... basically use set analysis instead of calculated dimension to restrict MonthYear field.....

Dimension

MonthYear

Expression

Sum({$<[Met]={'PX'},[Metric]-={"'-'"},Group-={"''-"}, MonthYear = {"=Rank(MonthYear, 4) <= 6"}>}Number)

pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks both it's resolved now.