Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscaraguilar
Contributor
Contributor

YTD issue, need View consider the last value for the rest of the year

Hi friends

I´m having troubles with my app, the data is already considering the field YTD DEPRECIATION for every asset, it depends on useful life for each asset, so when the useful life ends, the YTD Depreciation field stops growing, the thing is, I need the last value registered must continue existing until the rest of the year, I already have the field wich calculate the last value resgistered, but when I filter for dates after the last date which was registered a YTD depreciation, the asset disappears, so what I looking for is to set the last value in the YTD depreciation field when it stops registering for the rest report dates of the year.

I´ll be grateful for your help.

2 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Filling the depreciation before the end of the year using the function Peek() can help you? See the attached file for an example. In Table1, only amortization was accrued for the first four months. We extended the last value to the remaining eight months.

Regards,

Andrey

oscaraguilar
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes it works, but your table already has the depreciation for only 1 asset, I have many assets, e.g., I´m consulting the july depreciation report, asset 1  stops depreciating on may and asset 2 is still depreciating, i need to see in my straight table for asset 1 the depreciation value that appeared on may and for asset 2 the actual depreaciation value. for the next year it will be ok if i don´t see a depreciation value for asset 1 because it stops depreciating on jully 2017.