Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omid5ive
Creator II
Creator II

accumulative chart

hi
i have some data like attached excel file
i want to create some dashboard with line chart that show the sum amount of my bank transaction
i know that i can checked accumulation in my chart but i need some other things
i attached my qv dashboard too
in my case i need some group dimension with year,month and day. in first step when user see the bar it can see the amount o f my transaction in each year and for each year he/she can see sum of this year transaction and prev year. every thing is ok in first step. but when user drill down to month from fro example year 2011 he/she can just see the transaction of 2011 year but i need then end value of transaction for 2010 plus 2011 . i need it for day drill too
can any one help me?
4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this:

If(GetSelectedCount(ddate_year) = 0, RangeSum(Above(Sum(amount), 0, NoOfRows(TOTAL))),

If(GetSelectedCount(ddate_month) = 0, Aggr(RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum({<ddate_day, ddate_month, ddate_year, MonthYear>}amount), 0, NoOfRows(TOTAL))), MonthYear),

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum({<ddate_day, ddate_month, ddate_year, MonthYear>}amount), 0, NoOfRows(TOTAL))), MonthYear, ddate_day)))

omid5ive
Creator II
Creator II
Author

!
hi sunny
thanks for your reply
i set my chart same as you said but i think something is going wrong can you see the attached file?
my date is persian date

!
sunny_talwar

You mentioned something is going wrong, but would you be able to elaborate what the issue is? I am not entirely sure I know what is wrong?

omid5ive
Creator II
Creator II
Author

in first picture that i attached you can see the amount in 11 month but when i drill to day in this month the last amount is other thing (pic2)