Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
master_student
Creator III
Creator III

acess pb

Hello Guys,

I would like to add a condition on my table, if the user logged is Qlv.xxr then only show OpEx_Category= 'TRAINING'

if(OSUser()='ORxxxE\Qlv.xxr',OpEx_Category ='TRAINING', OpEx_Category) but the result :opex category 0 or -1

Capture.PNG

Thanks for your help

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use with Match condition. Check the user name it should't be wrong strong

if(Match(OSUser()='ORxxxE\Qlv.xxr'),OpEx_Category ='TRAINING', OpEx_Category)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

same thing, the opex category appears with 1 or 0 values. THE user name is correct

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Wiem,

Could you elaborate your question little bit? If possible post your qvw file here.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope so, you may need section access. And can you let me know where you are trying this?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

in the table expression

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

i have a table that contains many categories and i would like to add a condition if user1 is logged. he could only see category xx using the OSUser() function not section access

Thank you

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Try this

If(OSUser()='ORxxxE\Qlv.xxr', If(OpEx_Category ='TRAINING',OpEx_Category), OpEx_Category)

master_student
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Tamil, but it still display all opex category for the user ORxxxE\Qlv.xxr

Capture.PNG

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Wiem,

You should see "-" for that specific User Id.

Capture.PNG

Is the user ID correct? Try using Osuer() function and see whether it is correct or not.