cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivam0703
Contributor III
Contributor III

add/remove bookmarks(star icon) not visible in Qlikview production portal

Can anyone help me how to make bookmark option visible in toolbar ?? 

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only two things of which I can think is something in the web browser cache, so would try clearing that, but the other thing would be in the application/document properties via Desktop Client, check the Server tab settings and be sure the Allow Server Bookmarks check box is checked there...  Best I have at the moment, shout back when you confirm the above, and I can try to think of something else, but that is all that is coming to mind.  Oh, be sure nobody has done any modifications to our web pages as well or the associated JavaScript files, that is the only other thing that comes to mind as potentially having broken things.  If you did recently do an upgrade, the web browser cache would be the most likely solution, just FYI.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.