Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shayraber
Creator
Creator

aggregation

hi,

i'm facing an issue while trying to do the following (i'll try to illustrate with an image attached).

i wan't to sum all data which is most recent (latest time-stamp for each value of my dimension) record per a dimension value

in my example the latest record time-stamp is: 02/12/2014  16:05 for all of the dimension values BUT that's NOT the case necessarily.

please assist me if you have a solution in mind,

thanks,

Shay

3 Replies
Not applicable

Please see attached.

I have created a Flag in the script which flags the max date across the host.

shayraber
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Zohaib,

Unfortunately, it does answer my question since I probably didn't explain myself good enough.

This is a hard coded solution while what I need is a dynamic one.

The set of data which I tried to demonstrate at the attached .xlsx file is only one out of hundreds of sets.

What I mean is that the data contains hundreds of record sets.

Since I can’t see any other solution I’ll create that table at the script while what I need is something that being calculated on the fly but due to the relatively low number of record sets it will be the fastest solution.

It’s not what I was looking for but it helps

Not applicable

Hi Shay,

See attached, which will perform calculations on the fly.

Note by creating flags in the script the chart performance is much better. For what you are needing I have used the AGGR and RANK function.