Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmichael
Creator
Creator

bookmark with part of selections

Hi,

I have a qvw with several filters below,

(1) Filters on two date fields, call it date1 and date2. 

(2) one filter on a text field, call it text1.

I have two use cases:

(1) Can I, as a qvw developer, create a bookmark so that when end users open the qvw from web browser through the bookmark url, the date1 and date2 fields are always selected to be the latest available dates and the text1 field is always filtered by a fixed value?

(2) Can end users create similar bookmarks on their own so that when they open the dashboard from their bookmark, the dates fields are selected to show the latest dates and the text1 field is always selected on a fixed value?

Is either if not both of them doable? If so, how to make it work?

Thanks,

Michael

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Believe you are talking about Mail with Bookmark as a Link:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/File_menu.htm

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Believe you are talking about Mail with Bookmark as a Link:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/File_menu.htm

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.