Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

buttons to see top - bottom - latest - oldest 10 from a table

Hi everyone.

I'm still new to Qlik and putting together an App to interigate a gegister of risks at an oil and gas terminal and for a tab to be used at a high level meeting.

I want a table to be visble all the time with a number of buttons above it, so that they can just click the relevent button and the table will then show either the 10 highest scoring risk, the 10 latest risks added, the 10 oldest risks, the 10 10 risks that are stagnent (not updated this month) etc...

Any advice on how to go about it would be greatly recieved!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Richard,

You first create 4 different straight table or pivot to show highest,latest,oldest and other risks seperately. You can create a container and put all the charts inside and you can show it. Find the attachment

View solution in original post

6 Replies
hubertdudek
Contributor III
Contributor III

Easiest I think is just to use container with different graphs.

Harder will be to make alternative states.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Richard,

You first create 4 different straight table or pivot to show highest,latest,oldest and other risks seperately. You can create a container and put all the charts inside and you can show it. Find the attachment

Not applicable
Author

You can use a straight table with conditional expressions. Set the different values of a variable when buttons are clicked, say vClicked is set to 1,2,3,...

Now in the chart add all the required expressions. Make the expressions conditional, condition being like ... vClicked =1 etc.

See the attached example.

Not applicable
Author

thanks, that worked really well for me - i hadnt used containers before, didn't realise how easy they are!

Not applicable
Author

thanks, i did that

Not applicable
Author

thanks, i liked the soloution, it was just a bit easier to fit acontainer into the App instead