Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

calculated dimension expression issue

hi guys,

Dim1: Supplier name

Dim2: this is my calculated dimension "=If(Networkdays(Scheduled_Send_Time__c,Delivery_Acknowledged_Time__c,$(ListOfHolydays))>='6','SLAs Not Met','SLAs Met')"

expression is : Count(unique num)

Result: results are appearing good as per the expectation but when i tried to click on second dimension legend on chart either SLAs Met or SLAs Not Met, for example if I click on SLAs met it appearing all SLAs Met and 1 or 2 case results of SLAs Not Met as well!!!,so here SLAs Not met should't appear.

any help?

thanks

32 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

Can you share the Sample?

buzzy996
Master II
Master II
Author

thank u,will try to share if i couldn't have any other options.

Kushal_Chawda

Create the inline load

Load * inline [

Flag

SLAs Met

SLAs Not Met ];

Dim1: Supplier name

Dim1: Flag

Expression:

Pick(match(Flag,'SLAs Met','SLAs Not Met'),

Count(If(Networkdays(Scheduled_Send_Time__c,Delivery_Acknowledged_Time__c,$(ListOfHolydays))<'6',unique num)),

Count(If(Networkdays(Scheduled_Send_Time__c,Delivery_Acknowledged_Time__c,$(ListOfHolydays))>='6',unique num)))

Now I think you should be able to select the Values from Flag

buzzy996
Master II
Master II
Author

hi kush

not given the expected result (mentioned in above the same)--what abt this case?

not allowed to select either SLAs Met or Not from legends as well-- yes ur suggestion wil help to select,thanks for this.

thanks

sunny_talwar

Not sure what is different for you, but the attached seems to be working with your original method.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Kushal_Chawda

Please share the sample to understand the problem

buzzy996
Master II
Master II
Author

hi sunny,the above expression is working 98-99% cases,only missing rest of cases.

as per the expression  calculation has given exact values,but when tired to click on legend it just showing <1% are other than selected values.

thanks

sunny_talwar

I guess unless you can provide a sample of those 1% of times it is not working, I am afraid it would be difficult to give any suggestions

buzzy996
Master II
Master II
Author

this is the output i'm getting.

Uhthoff  Gomez Vega & UhthoffSLAs Met1
Uhthoff  Gomez Vega & UhthoffSLAs Not Met2

second row shouldn't be display because i selected legend as SLAs Met.

sunny_talwar

What are the values for Scheduled_Send_Time__c and Delivery_Acknowledged_Time__c