Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Highlighted
Not applicable

chart locked to yesterday, week to date (WTD), Month to date (MTD) and year to date (YTD)

Hello all,

I know there are a lot of week to date (WTD), Month to date (MTD) and year to date (YTD) posts but i can not find anything that will fit my problem.

A sheet is loaded daily (see attached excel), from these figures I create the averages per channel using: -

=Num(sum(aggr(sum(PrimaryUptime),Channel)/aggr(count(PrimaryUptime),Channel)),'#,####0.0000')

=Num(sum(aggr(sum(SecondaryUptime),Channel)/aggr(count(SecondaryUptime),Channel)),'#,####0.0000')

which when you select a date or a range of dates does a calculation per channel.

That all works ok but i have been trying to set the charts to a fixed date rather than selecting a date. I have tried using triggers on opening, Duplicate tables, and my last attempt: -

if(num(Day)=num(today()-1),1,0)

then suppress all the zeros.

I have not used set analysis before but gave this a go but did not seem to do anything.

If anyone can recommend any ways to set my charts to Yesterday, WTD, MTD and YTD i would be very grateful.

Cheers

Joe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

chart locked to yesterday, week to date (WTD), Month to date (MTD) and year to date (YTD)

sorry i worked it out in the end, the trigger that i had set were not working because my dates were a string rather than a date. Thanks for replying so fast.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

Hello,

look at my little sample application with two OnOpening triggers on the field "Date". Is it that what you intended ?

Regards, Roland

Not applicable

sorry i worked it out in the end, the trigger that i had set were not working because my dates were a string rather than a date. Thanks for replying so fast.

View solution in original post