Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krish
Contributor III
Contributor III

conditionally display a table based on value

Hi,

I am trying to conditionally display records in a straight table only which satisfies a condition.

I need to display only when Days_Flag='Y'. based on a date field.

Date field will contain multiple lines for same date.

Eg: If the date field has 5 rows and only 3 rows has the Days_Flag field satisfying the condition "Y", then I need to display those 3 rows. How can this be achieved?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

you can use set analysis for the same.

e.g. if your expression is Sum(Sales)

change it to Sum({<Days_Flag={'Y'}>}Sales)

yassinemhadhbi
Creator II
Creator II

or you can use if statement in the Dimenson Tab

Best Regards
Yassine Mhadhbi
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Krish, if either of the posts helped with your use case, please be sure to return to the thread and on the post(s) that helped, use the Accept as Solution button to mark the one(s) that helped, as this gives the posters credit for the help and lets other Community Members know what actually worked.  

The only other thing I have for you is a link to the Design Blog area on Community where we have hundreds of posts from our internal experts on a wide range of topics that will likely come in handy.  There are quite a few posts on Set Analysis just FYI if you decide to go down that path...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.