Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

data not match straight table and pivot table

i change the expression beacause of change the negative value to zero so i write below script to convert negative value to positive so its again showing mismatch total with same expression. in straight table total showing 440 its correct but in pivot its showing the same 338.15 after change the negative value to zero

if((sum(Aggr (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual),Opportunity_ID)))<0,0,

sum(Aggr (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual),Opportunity_ID)))

13 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i change the expression beacause of change the negative value to zero so i write below script to convert negative value to positive so its again showing mismatch total with same expression.

if((sum(Aggr (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual),Opportunity_ID)))<0,0,

sum(Aggr (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual),Opportunity_ID)))

prasad_dumbre
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

As Mr. Sushil said, make sure you have Expression Total or Sum of rows in both charts . . .
Keep the same thing is both.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i change the expression beacause of changing the negative value to zero in expression so i write below script to convert negative value to zero so its again showing mismatch total with same expression. in straight table total showing 440 its correct but in pivot its showing the same 338.15 after change the negative value to zero

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

guys i got the solution thanks for your helpful reply,i write a solution please check if you have any other wyt so please let me know.

sum

(Aggr( if(( (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual)))<0,0,

sum(Aggr (sum({<type={"opportunity"}>}hc_saving)-sum({<Opportunity_ID={"*"} >}EFF_Actual),Opportunity_ID))),Opportunity_ID))