Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

disappearing static reports

Hi,

We are using the QV reports builder function to create some reports which can be easily printed or saved as PDF. (We are not using the QlikviewPDF, just the normal desktop app and server to publish the files; version 10.)

I noticed that if I copy the file to a computer with different licensing scheme, the reports objects disappear. I recently redid them on a new server with full enterprise installation and licence. Strangely, the reports disappeared at some point later again. The file has not been moved or anything; other changes were done to it, but not to the tab with the objects used by the reports.They were just lost at some save action. We use prj folders & subversioning so I could revert to the file version with the reports. But even though the prj folder contains the PR01, PR02 objects, the reports are not in the file when it's opened. They were both document reports, not user reports (if this could be relevant).

Is there any setting for keeping reports? Is it related to licensing rules? Any other ideas?

Thank you,

Dilyana

0 Replies