Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

emailid

Hi ,

In the QlikView Enterprise management console i am trying to distribute the report through the PDF format. But in the Distribute Via EMail option i can see only the users/user groups . Where to provide the emailid to whom the report has to be sent as a mail. Is it need to create the user and asssigned to groups. If so where to create the users and assign the mail id for them.

Also i have tried to store the report in the specific location in the PDf format. But it is still getting stored as the QVW file format.

2 Replies
suniljain
Master
Master

pls try with pdf creator to create pdf in qlikview application and then you can distribute that pdf to user to whom you want to send.

you can download pdf creator from download section

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunil,

I have downloaded the PDF creator and installed it. In the Qlikview management console in the Distribute seection if i chose the distribute via Email it is promting to choose the users . I just want to know how to create users in management console and use the mail id here . I have attached a document for your reference how it is prompting . Please suggest