Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
If you are a Qlik Insight Bot user, join this collaborative group: JOIN GROUP
Highlighted
Contributor III

expression

hi,

i have an expression-

=COUNT({<Division={"=Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'49'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)/Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'50'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)*100,Division)>70"}>}DISTINCT Division)

i have the value >70 in a field 'minvalue' how can i change the expression  to take the >70 from the field?

adi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: expression

Ok give this a crack

=$(='COUNT({<Division={"=Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={''49''}>}COMPONENTVALUE)/Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={''50''}>}COMPONENTVALUE)*100,Division)'&minvalue&'"}>}DISTINCT Division)')

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted

May be this? I am not sure you are looking this

=COUNT({<Division={"=Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'49'}, value = {'$(=Min(value))'} >}COMPONENTVALUE) /

Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'50'}, value = {'$(=Min(value))'} >}COMPONENTVALUE) *100,Division)>70"}>} DISTINCT Division)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted

Hi,

why not try simple count(if())

count(if(Sum(Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'49'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)/Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'50'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)*100,Division))>70,distinct Division))

Regards,

Prashant

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Adi,

Is 70 the only value in the field? Is it linked to your other data?

Assuming its a singular value you could use something like this (sorry I might have the syntax slightly out)

=COUNT({<Division={"=Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'49'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)/Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'50'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)*100,Division)={">$(=only({1}minvalue)"}"}>}DISTINCT Division)

Highlighted
Contributor III

its not only 70 and its not always >

it can be <20

=15

if it was just the number it was easy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OK but how is this number derived?

how is it linked to your data or how is it input?

Highlighted
Contributor III

i have a table with the fields metric_id, minvalue

in this screen only one metric_id must choosen

and then i have the only minvalue for this metric_id

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ok so in this example my formula should work with a tweak, however how do you tell if it is > or< or = ?

=COUNT({<Division={"=Aggr(Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'49'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)/Sum({<METRIC=,COMPONENETID={'50'}>}COMPONENTVALUE)*100,Division)={">$(=minvalue)"}"}>}DISTINCT Division)

Highlighted
Contributor III

in the field minvalue i have a string LIKE-

'>70'

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hmmmm OK.... let me set up some testing!