Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

formating table values with colours

Hi QlikView-freaks, a simple one. Is there a way to format table values like in the attached? I did some research but found nothing.

Thanks in advance!

David

6 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Yes you can able to do this.

By click,  '+' sign in expression tab, in tat you can give expression in background color as your requirement.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

That looks like a heatmap. Click the + next to the expression on the expression tab, click teh background expression and in the expression editor, select Color Mix Wizard from the File menu. Follow the instructions and you should get the output you require.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

not sure I understand.... I don´t want to assign a colour manually. The idea is that depending on values qlikview assign the color. high values are green and low ones red (like excel does).

thanks, David

MayilVahanan

Hi

Use colormix() function in background color of the expression..

Try like attachments.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

What is the condition on the basis of which you want to assign colors?

For Eg. something like if the values is greater than 100 then it should be red/green or anything.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

David Rodriguez wrote:

not sure I understand.... I don´t want to assign a colour manually. The idea is that depending on values qlikview assign the color. high values are green and low ones red (like excel does).

thanks, David

That's what the color mix wizard does for you...

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein