Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

gauge setting

Hi

I want the variance between expense and forecast to be displayed in a guage .. when actuals is less than forecast want the needle to point to red

How can i get this working

Attached workbook

Thanks

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No .. i want a separate gauge representing variance. Not in the chart ...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yeah .. but when you select the months the variance is -4.1 which is in green , and for march its red(9%) can we do same in guage chart? .. red and green are based on Actual < Forecast = Green , else red

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You have to use these conditions in your Segment Lower Bounds. try from your end?

=If((Sum(Amount)-Sum(ForecastAmount))/sum(Amount) < 0.4, Green(), If((Sum(Amount)-Sum(ForecastAmount))/sum(Amount) <0.9, Red(), Yellow()))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It does not display as expected .. can you please take a look .. this is the first time i am creating a guage chart

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sure, Here you go some play around the settings

Capture.PNG

Note - Please mark helpful and Flag correct answer if you got solution. That may offer you in details

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for trying .. but it does not reflect the filter selections.