Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qvqfqlik
Creator
Creator

help with chart

help needed to show the the names on right side on the x-axis (all the gp* on the right need to be on the horizontal x-axis)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Drag the whole red legend box to the bottom of the chart.... it is still not attached to the bottom.... take it all the way down until you see the red box expanding to the whole width of the chart

View solution in original post

25 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't follow, would you be able to elaborate?

qvqfqlik
Creator
Creator
Author

all the GP names that are on the right side of the chart, need to be on the x-axis horizontal corresponding to their colors.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Right Horizontal is not possible, But you can drag to down of X-axis it will work.

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Do you have 2 dimensions? Add a third dummy dimension may be like 1 and see if that helps

pipuindia99
Creator III
Creator III

if i understood correctly, just press both control and shift keys and drag the legends in right side to bottom and if you still didnt get, do please share the sample doc let me help you

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

qvqfqlik
Creator
Creator
Author

sunny, I tried to drag, but is stil not horizontal  to me, how were you able to get this?

sunny_talwar

You need to drag the red legend box to the bottom of the chart so that it kind of sticks to the bottom of the chart and then resize it accordingly by dragging the individual lines

qvqfqlik
Creator
Creator
Author

it seems to be vertical but at the bottom.I am unable to get it horizontal

sc3.PNG