Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

how get top 10 customers with excluding negative values from report?

Hi All,

as per our requirement we need to show top 10 customers from below chart and that top 10 records should be display based on Y-amount with excluding negative values from X-amount filed.means by excluding negative values from chart need to get top 10 values and I already tried using Rank function in the calculated dimension but I got only top 7 records only,means still it is considered negative values from X-amount.

Please suggest solution on this.

Capture.JPG

7 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share some sample data, as this is an image it is kind of time consuming to create from scratch and also your expected output. Here your figures from X Amount in RED are the negative values? What you mean negative values from X amount?

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Nagaraju,

The red color values negative values from x-amount. I want to exclude this values from chart and need to get top 10 customers within same chart with all dimensions and measures as usually.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you share a sample app with above data ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

like this ???

if (aggr (rank(sum( {<x-amount={">0"}>}Y-amount), customer)<=10,customer,'Others')

maxgro
MVP
MVP

maybe

=aggr(if(rank(sum({$ <Customer={"=sum(X)>0"}>} Y))<=10 and sum(X)>0, Customer), Customer)

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you tried simply using this in your expression:

=sum({$<X-Amount={">0"}>} Y-Amount)

And then just use dimension limits?

Or you could use what you already have and just make the Y-Amount expression be

if(X-Amount<0,'',Y-Amount)

Then that Y-Amount value would never be in the top 10.

rviel_dubo
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Srinivas,

you can try this

DimLim.png

Exp.png

Result.png

Regards,

Robert V.