Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

how to create nprinting report in pixelperfect

Hi all

I have a lot of problem with pixel perfect nprinting.

how to add a repetitive picture as background in all of page in a same size and same place and make picture size fit with the page.

6 Replies
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

There is no answer?! no help?!!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Do you have enable of HTML access with in the N-printing?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes I have enable of HTML access

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please share the image where you are looking so then i may offer you in HTML rather N-printing due to not expertise in N-printing

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you,

then is not possible to use background image in pixelperfect?

is it hard working with pixelperfect?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Certainly.  You can either create an image in your template in Nprinting and stack your objects on top of them or you can build an object with a background image in QV and export the image and put it in your template.

I never tried this, But i thought it may work as you need

HTH

Anil