Qlik Community

QlikView App Development

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

how to distinguish two columns in a histogram

Hi everyone,

So I just finished to install Qlikview, and I've got to take over a old project. And here's the deal :

I've got a histogram to make about absenteeism, an average per year. When I pick only one year, it works like a charm (ex 1)

But the problem is when I try to pick 2 years. I would like to see two columns, like the picture ex 2.

Unfortunately, when I try to do that, I don't know why, but I've got an average of something, which leads to the ex 3 picture.

So, the expression on the histogram is :  (NUM_JOUR)/((count( {$<NUM_ANNEE = >} AGENT_ID )/12)*365), I don't know if it can help you.

Do you guys have a solution to allow me to separate that in two distinct columns, not linked ? I don't know if it's the expression, or if I have to use anything else, I had read the manual, but I'm not familiar with all the Tools.

Thanks a lot for anyone who can help me !

2 Replies
Highlighted
Champion
Champion

Please explain in details what you want to achieve ?

Highlighted
Not applicable

I want the % of absenteeism per year. When I only choose 1 year, it works, I've got the right %, but when I choose 2+ years, it fails. So the thing is, I want (when I choose several years) 2 distincts columns with theirs respectives %, and not an average percentage calculed.

With the screens, it's like : In 2009, we've got 9.51%2009.png

In 2010, we've got 10.23%2010.png

But when I choose both 2009 and 2010, I want the column 2009 to be 9.51% and 2010 10.23%, but that's not the result. And I don't understand why.fail.png

How to put every column dependent of its year ?