Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pernillet
Contributor II
Contributor II

how to give multi dimention pie chart differnt color scales.

Anyone knows what to make a pie chart, where the one group (ex. RC_containerType)  in one color scale and the other grouping in another color scale(Grouping).

In this example I have done and expression setting the color red if FLT in the background color, but then hole grouping for it change. 
multi pie.png

4 Replies
jimshakes
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm not sure if this is the answer but have you tried selecting 'persistent colours' on the colours tab in properties? This will give seperate colours to each segment and may achieve what you're after (although I'm not 100% certain without testing).

pernillet
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Unfortunately not what I'm looking for. If I do the 'persisions colors' and change the a colur, then f.eks. the TOP and <5kg change to green. I want the outer "ring" to be in one color scale like blue, light blue ect, and the inner ring to be yellow, read, green ect.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

similar question, still open

Two-Dimensional Pie Chart 😞

perhaps overlapping two pie charts?

jimshakes
Contributor III
Contributor III

It may be easier to just split the data into two different pie charts - you could even do some sort of toggle button to flick between the two pie charts or just have them side by side, the overlapping isn't a bad idea but that depends on the data and how much it may change.