Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hari_federer
Contributor
Contributor

how to we download qlikview Sever version 12.10 download

Hi Team,

I want to download the qlikview server 12.10 version , how to I download that server & where from I have to download

please help me? urgent requirement

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1. Login to https://support.qlik.com/ using Your partner credentials

2. Go to Downloads from menu bar

3. select Language and then download whatever you like

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik will link as partner once you/company purchase the license and those can be downloaded using partner links. I don't think you or your team can download the software If you are not link to partner but Account manager from Qlik should holds something.

Check with your team about that URL accessing, If any one have access to that - They can create generic ticket for Qlik to link your User ID from your company (Ex: Email) can be done.

Is that clear?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1. Login to https://support.qlik.com/ using Your partner credentials

2. Go to Downloads from menu bar

3. select Language and then download whatever you like

Hari_federer
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Anil for yours adequate reply ,

Here Partner Credential means (I am not getting)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik will link as partner once you/company purchase the license and those can be downloaded using partner links. I don't think you or your team can download the software If you are not link to partner but Account manager from Qlik should holds something.

Check with your team about that URL accessing, If any one have access to that - They can create generic ticket for Qlik to link your User ID from your company (Ex: Email) can be done.

Is that clear?

Hari_federer
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Clear Anil. Thanks for  yours  valuable Information..