Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
Please see the image below:
is there a way to show the complete text for the labels?
Thank you in advance
Click on the chart then click on the keyboard CTRL+SHIFT, You will see red borders ... drag them
Let me know
In chart properties >> Presentation >> and use Limit Legend (character) option and increase value upto 20 and enable the option.
See the snap for this
you may want to right align your axis labels (*edit: i may be thinking of another chart) and if that doesn't help, try below steps:
1. click inside the chart
2. click and hold ctrl and shift together to bring up red border lines for your chart.
3. mouse over to the border to the right of the axis labels and drag it to the right just enough to show all your text.
Still not working
This only happens when there is a scroll bar and also it only looks like this on the IE plug in client, is this a bug?
Has anyone solved this problem? I am now experiencing the same issue. I think it is a bug as the problem only appeared when our company changed from IE8 to IE11.
Here are a few observations ...
- it doesn't happen in the full development environment
- it doesn't happen in the AJAX client
- it doesn't happen when there is no scroll bar (as mentioned above)
- the normal options don't fix it - limit the legend, justify the text, adjust the chart position