Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

issue with Default filters in Qlikview personal edition

Hi team,

i am having some issue with default filters

in my QVW dashboard i have 2 sheet.and 2 sheet have default filters ...for default filters i created using sheet properties-->trigger tab-->on activate sheet

now i want to disable the default filters when i navigate to one sheet to another sheet

sheet1 :   (we have some other filters like office id,office name)

default filters:

name :a,b

id: 1,2

sheet2 (we have some other filters like group id,main groupname)

default filters:

group 1: kar,char

group2:max,min

for example in sheet 1 if i clear all default filters and i selected only one filter like:office name : deb

after that when i navigate  sheet 2 ...again i was navigating from sheet2 to sheet1 ...i was able to seeing default filter with my eariler seletion

like:

name :a,b

id: 1,2

office name : deb

here how can show only office name filter

please help me

Regards,

Bob

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think you will need to implement a condition within your actions, something like:

if(getactivesheetid() = 'SHxx', ....

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Can you give a small example or more explanation

then i will do further process accordingly

Note:

this process will work for newly introduce column like in feature if i add new columns in QVW dashboard

Regards,

Bob

marcus_sommer

I have no example for this. You need to play a bit with these approach ... If I think about it I would write the sheetname from the leaving sheet into a variable per DeActivate trigger and evaluate this value within the arriving sheet, like:

if('$(vLastActiveSheet)' = 'SH01', '(value1|value2)', '(value3|value4)')

or maybe Null() or ImAnError() within the then/else part to clear selections or create an error which meant that this action will ignored and the existing selections remain.

- Marcus