Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

legend filter

Hi

I have a requirement where user want to filter the values on a legend ( or it could be a list box which I might move and make it look like legend in the chart)

I have 2 columns group and function , each group have multiple functions , I have group as a filter and function and date as a dimensions in the chart with 2 expressions sum of sales and sum of products .

Can some one please suggest a better way to represent this , so basically user filter the data by group and I should provide the associated functions values to the selected group as a legend in the chart , and user will only select 1 function value for a group.

I was thinking of hierarchy, list box option with only one selected any other better ways ?

Thanks!

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

How about a Drill Down group for the Dimension ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

example please ... this is how it looks at present , the function filter should be as a legend in the chart so that user can pick 1 value out of multiple values associated with group selection , it would be even better if users knows what are the associated functions values for the selected group.And also y I am not able to see grouped bars ... ? instead of stacked one ? I am unable to changes this ..is it because I have 2 dimensions and 2 expressions?

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Would you be able to share a sample qvw showing your scenario ?