Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yanivvl0
Creator III
Creator III

limit drop down select list

hi, is it possible to limit the drop down select list ( in straight table ) to a fix number of values , say 10 ?

Labels (2)
2 Replies
marcus_sommer

It seems that there is no UI option available for table-charts to limit the number of drop-down values. But within a multibox there exists such option. This means such feature is in general implemented and there might be the possibility to set such restrictions within the easter egg or maybe within the xml-settings of the object. Beside the efforts to check these possibilities both mentioned methods have a significantly risk of failures or side-effects.

- Marcus

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I may be way off here, but what about the Dimension Limits tab settings in the Straight Table properties?

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Straight_Tab...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.