Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

list box selected field send to excel dont show in white and gray color

Hi all

in qlikview in normal when we selected some item and a listbox  divided 2 part. some data are selected and show in with color and some data is unselected and show gray. I want when do send to excel  this 2 part be specified.

in some documents show this but in some does not show. what is the setting?

I attach 2 sample of normal type and incorrect type. I want to show all document end to excel show like normal Excel type.

5 Replies
balabhaskarqlik

Create List box field as expression as:

Aggr(Field,Field) - Displays all values of the field, if selected any value, only that value displayed in list box & exported to excel sheet.

Or, if you want to export the Un selected part(gray) colored data, then you need to wright macros, think so.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can not get specified using selection filter where Work around always Aggr is the solution in new field measure.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thank you. its work but when we create listbox with aggr unselected data does not show in listbox too. then user can not select step by step. Is there any solution?

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

There is no one to help me?

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I found the reason that dont show in different color. when the list box have many fields in send to excel does not show selected Item and unselected item.

now what should i do?