Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbmmouha
Creator
Creator

margens

hello

i want to do this the margen between sum( today() sales )  and sum( today()-7 sales ) by week

thanks for helps

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

i got it finally if this can help anyone

Sum(quantite)-Above(Sum(quantite))

above() function it return the value of previous ligne

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/ChartFunctions/InterReco...

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Dimension - Week

Expression -

Sum({<DateField = {"=Today()"}>} Sales)-Sum({<DateField = {"=Today()-7"}>} Sales)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

thank you anil

i whant Something like thatCapture.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are the J4 and J7

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
balabhaskarqlik

Check the values / measures of J - 14 and j - 7. There you need to modify expression.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

What is the format in Date_Test? What are the values in J field?

bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

date_test is 'DD/MM/YYYY' , j-7 and j-14 are date_test-7 and date_test-14

bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

this exctly what i want to do the margine between sum(quantite) for this week and the sum(quantitie) of previous week

thank you for help i'm reely stuck

Capture1.PNG

bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

any help please

bbmmouha
Creator
Creator
Author

i got it finally if this can help anyone

Sum(quantite)-Above(Sum(quantite))

above() function it return the value of previous ligne

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/ChartFunctions/InterReco...