Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

need some help with this interrecord stuff

I have a table with logging looking like below ...

error loading image

The Upgrade lines having an empty before should be taken as 'Upgrade', and the first Active following the upgrade should be taken as 'Active' and these two should be combines like the result below:

error loading image

I'm not really familiar with all the interrecord kind of things, but I assume I need to use something like that to get the result above.

Anyone has suggestions how to start?

thx in advance,

Anita

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Solved it myself ...

I first select all relevant info from the table ... for both U and A ... so the rows which are garbage are thrown away.

After this I order the table descending and with the previous function I'm looking if the previous field is an 'A' field ... if so the data is combined.

The next step is to remove the 'A' from the list, so only the combined rows are left over.

Took me a while ... but happy with the result ...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Solved it myself ...

I first select all relevant info from the table ... for both U and A ... so the rows which are garbage are thrown away.

After this I order the table descending and with the previous function I'm looking if the previous field is an 'A' field ... if so the data is combined.

The next step is to remove the 'A' from the list, so only the combined rows are left over.

Took me a while ... but happy with the result ...